ISSN 1608-5078 (Online)
Solving the Fundamental Problems of the Russian Oil Industry is the Basis for a Large-Scale Transition to Innovative Development
The powerful technical progress in the West in studying and developing deposits of unconventional hydrocarbons has a great influence on increasing the efficiency of conventional oil and gas deposits. Based on the foundation of modern oil science, it is necessary to calculate reserves and carry out design taking into account geological, off-balance and recoverable reserves. The necessity is substantiated of an innovative approach for the whole chain of hydrocarbon fields exploration and development, the new ideology of construction of geological and hydrodynamic models, the transition to a new level of calculation of development indicators and the oil recovery factor. Particular attention is paid to the improvement of development systems based on various categories of horizontal and multi-hole wells and the application of various fracturing technologies in hard-to-recover oil reserves and tight reservoirs, the selection of new technologies, and pilot commercial development in the field.
reserves, tight rocks, hard-to-recover oil reserves, unconventional oil deposits, oil recovery factor, EOR, hydraulic fracturing, horizontal and multistage wells
- Ganiev R.F. Problems and prospects of wave machine building and wave technology in the fuel and energy complex. Advanced technologies on the threshold of the XXI century. Moscow: NITs Inzhener. 1998.
- Gumarov N.F., Ganiev B.G., Romanov A.R. On the development of oil recovery control processes at a late stage of development. Sbornik dokladov III-i nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii, posvyashchennoi pamyati N.N. Lisovskogo [III Sci. and Pract. Conf., dedicated to the N.N. Lisovsky: Collected papers]. Almetyevsk. 2012.
- Ivanova M.M. Dinamika dobychi nefti iz zalezhei [Dynamics of oil production]. Moscow: Nedra. 1976.
- Kryukov V.A. Up-to-date knowledge and technologies for hydrocarbon production. E* CO. 2013. No. 8. P. 4.
Malyshev A.G., Malyshev G.A., Kochetkov L.M. et al. Current state and improvement of works on hydraulic fracturing at the fields of OJSC «Surgutneftegas». Neftyanoe khozyaistvo = Oil industry. 2004. No.2. Pp. 38-42.
- Morozov V.P., Korolev E.A, Kol’chugin A.N., Eskin A.A., Muslimov R.Kh., Shakirov A.N. Carbonate rocks of the Volga-Ural region as unconventional oil reservoirs. Mat. Mezhd. nauchno-prakticheskoi konf. «Innovatsii v razvedke i razrabotke neftyanykh i gazovykh mestorozhdenii» [Proc. Int. Sci. and Pract. conf. «Innovations in the exploration and development of oil and gas fields]. Kazan: Ikhlas. 2016. V.1. Pp. 147-151.
- Muslimov R.Kh. Fundamental problems of the oil industry. Neftyanoe khozyaistvo = Oil industry. 2017. No.1. Pp. 6-11.
- Muslimov R.Kh. The New Classification of Reserves and Resources of Oil and Combustible Gas - Movement Onward or Backward? Georesursy = Georesources. 2016. V. 18. No. 2. Pp. 80-87. DOI: 10.18599/grs.18.2.1
- Muslimov R.Kh. Modernization of the Russian Oil Industry on the Way for Innovations and Global Trends. Georesursy = Georesources. 2016. V. 18. No. 4. Part 1. Pp. 246-255. DOI: 10.18599/grs.18.4.1
- Muslimov R.Kh. Ways to Improve the Efficiency of Horizontal Wells for the Development of Oil and Gas Field. Georesursy = Georesources. 2016. V. 18. No. 3. Part 1. Pp. 146-153. DOI: 10.18599/grs.18.3.1
- Muslimov R.Kh. Nefteotdacha; proshloe, nastoyaschee, budeschee (optimizatsiya dobychi, maksimizatsiya KIN) [Oil recovery: past, present, future]. 2 Ed. Kazan: Fen Publ. 2014. 750 p. (In Russ.)
- Muslimov R.Kh. Oil recovery: past, present, future. Kazan: FEN. 2012. 664 p.
Prishchepa O.M., Aver’yanova O.Yu, Il’inskii A.A., D. Morariu. Neft’ gaz nizkopronitsaemykh slantsevykh tolshch – rezerv syr’evoi bazy uglevodorodov Rossii [Oil and Gas of Low-Permeability Shale Beds as a Reserve of Hydrocarbon Raw Materials Base in Russia]. St.Petersburg: VNIGRI. 2014. 323 p.
- Zakirov S.N., Zakirov E.S., Indrupskii I.M. New ideas in 3D geological and hydrodynamic modeling. Neftyanoe khozyaistvo = Oil industry. 2006. No.1. Pp. 34-41.
Zakirov S.N., Indrupskii I.M., Zakirov E.S. et al. New principles and technologies of oil and gas fields development. Part 2. Moscow-Izhevsk: Institut komp’yuternykh issledovanii, NITs «Regulyarnaya i khaoticheskaya dinamika». 2009. 484 p.
- Zakirov S.N., Muslimov R.Kh., Zakirov E.S., Indrupskii I.M., Kimelman S.A., Anikeev D.P., Lobanova O.A. Criteria of efficiency and rationality in oil and gas subsurface management. Neftyanoe khozyaistvo = Oil industry. 2016. No.3. Pp. 74-77.
- Zakirov, S.N, Zakirov, E.S. Pseudo Horisontal Wells: Alternative to Horisontal and Vertikal Wells. Paper SPE 37085. International Conference on Horisontal Well Technology. Calgary. 1996.
Kazan (Volga region) Federal University, Kazan, Russia
Muslimov R.Kh. Solving the Fundamental Problems of the Russian Oil Industry is the Basis for a Large-Scale Transition to Innovative Development. Georesursy = Georesources. 2017. V. 19. No. 3. Part 1. Pp. 151-158. DOI: https://doi.org/10.18599/grs.19.3.1