ISSN 1608-5078 (Online)
Model of the South-Tegyansky Field of Heavy Oil
A.I. Sivtzev, O.N. Chalaya, I.N. Zueva
The article considers the geological structure of the South-Tegyansky oil field, which until now remains underexplored. Geological and field characteristics, results of various estimates of geological and recoverable reserves and resources are given. Based on the seismic survey data and comparison of subhorizons XIa, XIb and XIc thicknesses in well sections, an upthrust model of the reservoir structure was proposed in the location of the only industrial well P-102. It is shown that the imposition of sub-horizon XIb with improved reservoir properties in the well section and increased fracturing of the upthrust area cannot increase the well productivity by almost an order of magnitude, so the assumption is made about deep feeding of the reservoir through disjunctive dislocations. Geochemical indicators of oil composition and distribution of molecules-biomarkers may indicate a mixed Devonian-Permian genesis of the oil in the South-Tegyansky field. A conclusion is drawn on the high potential of the subsalt Mid-Paleozoic deposit complex.
Anabaro-Hatagskaya anticline, Upper Paleozoic, Mid-Paleozoic, oil field, halokinesis, uplift, oil-gas perspective
- Connan J., Bouroullec J., Dessort D., Albrecht P. The microbial input in carbonate-anhgidrite facies of a sabkha paleoenvironmant from Guatemala: A molecular approach. Organic Geochemistry. 1986. V. 10. Pp. 29-50.
- Kalinko M.K. Hystory of geological development and prospects of oil and gas potential of Khatanga depression. Leningrad: Gostoptekhizdat. 1959. 353 p.
- Kashirtsev V.A. Organic geochemistry of nafthides of the East Siberian platform. Yakutsk: YaF SO RAN Publ. 2003. 160 p. (In Russ.)
- Kashirtsev V.A., Kim N.S., Fursenko E.A., Dzyuba O.S., Fomin A.N., Chalaya O.N. Genesis of oils and oil shows of the Anabar-Khatanga saddle (Arctic sector of the Siberian platform). Geology and mineral resources of Siberia. 2013. No. 1(13). Pp. 54-63. (In Russ.)
- Peters K.E., Moldowan J.M. The biomarker guide. Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. 1993. 363 p.
- Peters K.E., Walters C.C., Moldowan J.M. The biomarker guide. 2nd ed. N.Y. Camburidge Univ. Press. 2005. 1155 p.
- Puk P.S., Kopylova T.N. Basic data on the geological structure and oil content of the Anabar-Khatanga interfluve. Report, Book 5. Leningrad. 1955. (In Russ.)
- Rubinstein I., Sieskind O. and Albrecht P. Rearranged sterenes in a shale: Occurrence and simulated formation. Journal of the Chemical Society. Perkin Transaction 1. 1975. Pp. 1833-1836.
- Safronov A.F., Kungurov V.M., Stepanov R.T. Yuzhno-Tigyansky oil field. Sb. trudov I Mezhd. konf.: «Znanie – na sluzhbu nuzhdam Severa» [I Int. Conf. “Knowledge – to the needs of the North”: Collected papers]. Yakutsk: Severoved. 1996. Pp. 167-169. (In Russ.)
Institute of Oil and Gas Problems of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Yakutsk, Russia
Sivtzev A.I., Chalaya O.N., Zueva I.N. Model of the South-Tegyansky Field of Heavy Oil. Georesursy = Georesources. 2017. V. 19. No. 3. Part 2. Pp. 279-283. DOI: https://doi.org/10.18599/grs.19.3.20