ISSN 1608-5078 (Online)
S.I. Kabanikhin, M.A. Shishlenin
The paper presents the developed computational technologies that participate in a complex of programs for creating a digital model of an operating field. Linear methods of processing the areal systems of seismic observations, as well as algorithms for determining the electromagnetic parameters of the near wellbore space for a horizontally layered medium, are developed. A computational technology was developed that allows real-time monitoring of well production rate, gas factor and water cut for additional thermodynamic parameters of wells. On the basis of this technology, methods are implemented to maximize the production of the existing field, taking into account the diameter of the pipelines, the intensity of production, etc. The algorithms for determining the reservoir field filtration coefficient from the pressure data specified in the injection and production wells have been developed, on the basis of which the drilling of new additional injection and production wells has been optimized.
inverse problems, computational methods, filtration, logging, seismic survey, high-performance computing
- Epov M.I., El’tsov I.N., Kabanikhin S.I., Shishlenin M.A. (2011a). On determination of boundary conditions in the wellbore space on the inaccessible part of the boundary. Sib. Elekt. Mat. Izv., 8, pp. 400-410. (In Russ.)
- Epov M.I., El’tsov I.N., Kabanikhin S.I., Shishlenin M.A. (2011b). Combined statement of two inverse problems of geoelectrics. Sib. Elekt. Mat. Izv., 8, pp. 394-399. (In Russ.)
- Epov M.I., Kabanikhin S.I., Mironov V.L., Muzalevskii K.V., Shishlenin M.A. (2011c). Comparative analysis of two methods for calculating electromagnetic fields in the near-well space of oil and gas reservoirs. Sib. Zh. Ind. Mat., 14(2), pp.132-138. (In Russ.)
- Kabanikhin S.I. (1989). On linear regularization of multidimensional inverse problems for hyperbolic equations. Doklady RAN, 309(4), pp. 791-795. (In Russ.)
- Kabanikhin S.I., Cheremisin A.N., Shishlenin M.A. (2011). The inverse problem of determining stream watering and discharge in a vertical flowing well. Sib. Zh. Ind. Mat., 14(3), pp. 31-36 (In Russ.)
- Kabanikhin S.I., Novikov N.S., Oseledets I.V., Shishlenin M.A. (2015a). Fast Toeplitz linear system inversion for solving two-dimensional acoustic inverse problem. J. of Inverse and Ill-Posed Problems, 23(6), pp. 687-700.
- Kabanikhin S.I., Sabelfeld K.K., Novikov N.S., Shishlenin M.A. (2015b). Numerical solution of an inverse problem of coefficient recovering for a wave equation by a stochastic projection methods. Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, 21(3), pp. 189-203.
- Kabanikhin S.I., Sabelfeld K.K., Novikov N.S., Shishlenin M.A. (2015c). Numerical solution of the multidimensional Gelfand-Levitan equation. Journal of Inverse and Ill-Posed Problems, 23(5), pp. 439-450.
- Kabanikhin S.I., Satybaev A.D., Shishlenin M.A. (2004). Direct Methods of Solving Multidimensional Inverse Hyperbolic Problems. VSP, The Netherlands, 179 p.
- Kabanikhin S.I., Shishlenin M.A. (2011). Numerical algorithm for two-dimensional inverse acoustic problem based on Gelfand-Levitan-Krein equation. Journal of Inverse and Ill-Posed Problems, 18(9), pp. 979-996.
- Kabanikhin S.I., Shishlenin M.A. (2018). Recovery of the time-dependent diffusion coefficient by known non-local data. Sib. Zh. Vychisl. Mat., 21(1) (2018), pp. 55-63; Num. Anal. Appl., 11(1), pp. 38-44. https://doi.org/10.15372/SJNM20180104
- Romanov V.G., Kabanikhin S.I., Shishlenin M.A. (2010). Investigation of the mathematical model of an electromagnetic probe in an axisymmetric borehole. Sib. Elekt. Mat. Izv., 7, pp. 307-321. (In Russ.)
- Ryazantsev A.E., Kabanikhin S.I., Shishlenin M.A. (2013). Mathematical feasibility of the use of submersible pump telemetry systems for continuous monitoring of production wells. Vestnik TsKR Rosnedra, 5, pp. 32-36. (In Russ.)
Kabanikhin S.I., Shishlenin M.A. (2018). Digital field. Georesursy = Georesources, 20(3), Part 1, pp. 139-141. DOI: https://doi.org/10.18599/grs.2018.3.139-141