ISSN 1608-5078 (Online)
Hydrodynamic evaluation of the efficiency of flow deflecting technologies in conditions of formation of man-made filtration channels
D.V. Bulygin, A.N. Nikolaev, A.V. Elesin
The question is considered of the mechanism of waterproofing compounds at a late stage of development in zones of the formation that are different in geological heterogeneity. It is shown that man-made channels, which change the flow structure and distribution of mobile oil reserves, influence the process of filtration of injected water. The method of calculations is proposed, which allows to take into account the formation of channels and to determine their impact on the efficiency of flow deflecting technologies. To calculate the pressure, a hydroconductivity field is used at each point of the deposit, which is determined from the solution of the inverse coefficient problem.
technogenic flood channels, water flooding cells, fixed flow tube method, short-term forecast, waterproofing composition, filtration flows, additional oil production, identification of hydraulic conductivity
- Baushin V.V., Bulygin D.V., Nikolaev A.N. (2017). Present State Reservoir Model – Basis of Smart Field. Neft’.Gaz.Novatsii = Oil.Gas.Innovations, 9, pp. 44-47. (In Russ.)
- Bulygin D.V., Medvedev N.Ya., Kipot’ V.L. (2001). Modeling of the geological structure and development of oil deposits in the Surgut arch. Kazan: «DAS» Publ., 191 p. (In Russ.)
- Elesin A.V., Kadyrova A.Sh., Nikiforov A.I. (2018). Definition of the reservoir permeability field according to pressure measurements on wells with the use of spline function. Georesursy = Georesources, 20(2), pp. 102-107. DOI: https://doi.org/10.18599/grs.2018.2.102-107
- Nasibulin V.G, Bulygin D.V., Komarova O.V., Baushin V.V., Shelepov V.V., Ramazanov R.G. Certificate of computer program registration No. 2017610455. 11/01/2017. ArtGeoBase, version 1.0. Loading and maintaining a database of geological and hydrodynamic models.
- Shelepov V.V., Bulygin D.V., Ramazanov R.G., Baushin V.V. (2017). Computer models for the analysis of stimulation methods effectiveness. Moscow: «KDU», «Universitetskaya kniga», 232 p. (In Russ.)
Bulygin D.V., Nikolaev A.N., Elesin A.V. (2018). Hydrodynamic evaluation of the efficiency of flow deflecting technologies in conditions of formation of man-made filtration channels. Georesursy = Georesources, 20(3), Part 1, pp. 172-177. DOI: https://doi.org/10.18599/grs.2018.3.172-177