ISSN 1608-5078 (Online)
Optimization of reserve production from water oil zones of D3ps horizon of Shkapovsky oil field by means of horizontal wells
R.F. Yakupov, V.Sh. Mukhametshin, I.N. Khakimzyanov, V.E. Trofimov
An analysis was made of the development of sections of the D3ps formation of the Devonian terrigenous sequence of the Shkapovsky field, with a share of contact zones of more than 78%, which showed that the exploitation of deposits by vertical and deviated wells is unprofitable. Studies show that the development of reserves at the facility occurs along highly permeable interlayers located in the plantar. The construction of sectoral geological and hydrodynamic models showed a detailed distribution of residual oil reserves by area and section in areas with low production values.
When analyzing the parameters of the operation of wells with horizontal completion, it was found that the selection of mobile oil reserves localized in a volume limited by the plane of the initial oil-water contact and the surface formed by the rise of the oil-water contact when pulling the water cone to the wells with horizontal completion is comparable with the period of reaching a water cut of 95%. The volumetric method was used to calculate the moving oil reserves in the area of water cone formation. It is recommended to drill wells with horizontal completion as an effective method of additional production of residual oil reserves in fields with similar geological and physical conditions.
Well, oil-water contact, reserves recovery, coning, water saturation
- Andreev V.E., Kotenev Yu.A., Davydov V.P. (1996). Perspektivy primeneniya gorizontal’nykh skvazhin na mestorozhdeniyakh NGDU «Ishimbayneft’» [Prospects for the horizontal wells employment at the oilfields of Oil and Gas Producing department “Ishimbayneft”]. Neftepromyslovoe delo = Oilfield engineering, 2, pp. 12-14. (In Russ.)
- Baymukhametov K.S., Lozin E.V., Popov A.M. (2005). Proyektirovaniye i osnovnyye rezul’taty razrabotki Shkapovskogo neftyanogo mestorozhdeniya [Designing and the basic results of Shkapovskoye petroleum deposit development]. Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil industry, 4, pp. 59-63. (In Russ.)
- Borisov Yu.P., Pilatovskiy V.P., Tabakov V.P. (1964). Razrabotka neftyanykh mestorozhdeniy gorizontal’nymi i mnogozaboynymi skvazhinami [Oil fields development by horizontal and multi-branch wells]. M.: Izd. Nedra, 154 p. (In Russ.)
- Lozin E.V. (1971). O produktivnosti skvazhin Shkapovskogo mestorozhdeniya na pozdney stadii razrabotki [On the Shkapovsk oil field wells productivity at the late stage of development]. Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil industry, 9, pp. 44-49. (In Russ.)
- Lozin E.V., Akhmerov R.Z. (2017). Uroki razrabotki Shkapovskogo neftyanogo mestorozhdeniya [Lessons learned from the Shkapovsk oil field development]. Ufa: BashNIPIneft’, 371 p. (In Russ.)
- Mukhametshin V.V. (2018). Obosnovaniye trendov povysheniya stepeni vyrabotki zapasov nefti nizhnemelovykh otlozheniy Zapadnoy Sibiri na osnove identifikatsii ob”yektov [Rationale for trends in increasing oil reserves depletion in Western Siberia cretaceous deposits based on targets identification]. Izvestiya Tomskogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta. Inzhiniring georesursov = Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University. Geo Assets Engineering, 329(5), pp. 117-124. (In Russ.)
- Mukhametshin V.V., Andreev V.E. (2018). Povysheniye effektivnosti otsenki rezul’tativnosti tekhnologiy, napravlennykh na rasshireniye ispol’zovaniya resursnoy bazy mestorozhdeniy s trudnoizvlekayemymi zapasami [Increasing the efficiency of assessing the performance of techniques aimed at expanding the use of resource potential of oilfields with hard-to-recover reserves]. Izvestiya Tomskogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta. Inzhiniring georesursov = Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University. Geo Assets Engineering, 329(8), pp. 30-36. (In Russ.)
- Mukhametshin V.V. (2017). Ustraneniye neopredelennostey pri reshenii zadach vozdeystviya na prizaboynuyu zonu skvazhin [Eliminating uncertainties in solving bottom hole zone stimulation tasks]. Izvestiya Tomskogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta. Inzhiniring georesursov = Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University. Geo Assets Engineering, 328(7), pp. 40-50. (In Russ.)
- Rogachev M.K., Mukhametshin V.V. (2018). Kontrol’ i regulirovaniye protsessa solyanokislotnogo vozdeystviya na prizaboynuyu zonu skvazhin po geologo-promyslovym dannym [Control and regulation of the hydrochloric acid treatment of the bottomhole zone based on field-geological data]. Zapiski Gornogo instituta = Journal of Mining Institute, 231, pp. 275-280. DOI: 10.25515/PMI.2018.3.275. (In Russ.)
- Chekushin V.F., Ganeev A.I., Lozin E.V. (2015). Dorazrabotka zalezhey krupnogo neftyanogo mestorozhdeniya s pomoshch’yu gorizontal’nykh skvazhin [Last stage development of giant oil field by horizontal well systems]. Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil industry, 10, pp. 82-85. (In Russ.)
- Bin Liu, Shiqing Cheng, Xiangrong Nie, Yongjie Zhao. (2013). Evaluation of damage to horizontal wells through equivalent horizontal well length. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 40(3), pp. 378-382. DOI: 10.1016/S1876-3804(13)60046-4
- Chen Huabin, Tang Kai, Chen Feng, Chen Jianbo, Li Benchi, Ren Gouhui. (2016). Oriented cluster perforating technology and its application in horizontal wells. Natural Gas Industry B, 3(5), pp. 439-444. DOI: 10.1016/j.ngib.2016.09.001
- Hector Ngozi Akangbou, Martin Burby, Ghasem Nasr. (2017). Effectively optimizing production of horizontal wells in homogeneous oil reservoirs. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 150, pp. 128-136.
- Márton L. Szanyi, Casper S. Hemmingsen, Wei Yan, Jens H. Walther, Stefan L. Glimberg. (2018). Near-wellbore modeling of a horizontal well with Computational Fluid Dynamics. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 160, pp. 119-128.
- Moudi Al-Ajmi, Bader Al-Azmi, Roberto Peña, Drew Hembling. (2017). Improvement in Horizontal Well Drilling Efficiency Increases Oil Production in North Kuwait. SPE Kuwait Oil & Gas Show and Conference, 15-18 October 2017. Kuwait City, Kuwait, 23 p. DOI: 10.2118/187568-MS
Rustem F. Yakupov
30/1 Karl Marks st., Ufa, 450077, Russian Federation
Vyacheslav Sh. Mukhametshin
Oktyabrsky Branch of the Ufa State Petroleum Technological University
54a Devonsky st., Oktyabrsky, 452607, Russian Federation
Ilgizar N. Khakimzyanov
Institute TatNIPIneft Tatneft PJSC, Professor of the Oktyabrsky Branch of the Ufa State Petroleum Technological University
40 M.Djalil st., Bugulma, 423326, Russian Federation
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +7(85594)78-741
Viktor E. Trofimov
86/1 Lenin st., Ufa, 450006, Russian Federation
Yakupov R.F., Mukhametshin V.Sh., Khakimzyanov I.N., Trofimov V.E. (2019). Optimization of reserve production from water oil zones of D3ps horizon of Shkapovsky oil field by means of horizontal wells. Georesursy = Georesources, 21(3), pp. 55-61. DOI: https://doi.org/10.18599/grs.2019.3.55-61