ISSN 1608-5078 (Online)
• The Editorial Board of scientific and technical journal Georesursy (Georesources) accepts only original, previously unpublished articles.
• The Editorial Board accepts papers in Russian and English languages.
• This journal does not charge APCs or submission charges.
• Article submitted for publication should comply with the rules for formatting, developed by the Editorial Board.
• All submitted articles are checked for plagiarism.
• By presenting an article for publication, the author hereby agrees to place its full text on the Internet on the official websites of the journal Georesursy (Georesources) and other electronic resources, to transmit the text of article (including references, bibliographic information, etc.) to persons for who this information is mandatory.
• The authors within 5 working days receive notification of the received article. 8-16 weeks after registration of article the Editorial Board reports to the authors on the results of the review and the publication plan of this article. The Editorial Board is authorized to send the article for additional review.
• The Editorial Board reserves the right to reject an article. In case of rejection of the present article the Editorial Board gives the author a reasoned opinion.
• In case of a positive decision, the article is published in rotation. Manuscript prepared for publication will be sent to the author for coordination.
• Print copies of the journal containing the published article can be sended on request of the author.
• Royalty for the publication of article is not paid.
Authors retain their copyright without restrictions and agree with the transfer of the right to publish and distribute their published work (in print and electronic versions).
• Author's Pre-print: author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
• Author's Post-print: author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)
• Publisher's Version/PDF: author can archive publisher's version/PDF
Specified when registering the names and addresses will be used solely for technical purposes of a contact with the Author or reviewers (editors) when preparing the article for publication. Private data will not be shared with other individuals and organizations.