ISSN 1608-5078 (Online)
An in-depth study of the crystalline basement of sedimentary basins is a dictate of the time
The history of studying the crystalline basement in the Republic of Tatarstan, the state of implementation of the super-deep drilling program is given.
The scientific substantiation of the replenishment of exploited oil and oil-gas fields is provided by feeding them with deep hydrocarbons through oil supply channels connecting the deep source of hydrocarbons with sedimentary cover deposits. The crystalline basement is of interest for the search for hydrocarbon deposits, but its role as a transit for replenishing deposits of hydrocarbon sedimentary cover in the process of constant degassing of the Earth is more attractive and justified. To use these processes, a fundamentally new approach to the construction of geological and hydrodynamic models of oil fields is proposed, taking into account the fundamental principles of geological science on the formation and reformation of oil deposits and the deep processes of Earth degassing.
Prospects are substantiated for the development of “old” fields that are in long-term development, for the calculation of oil recovery factor taking into account oil entering the reservoir from the depths of the Earth, the need for adjusting methods for calculating and accounting reserves, changing levels of material balance, and scientific and practical suggestions for accounting when calculating reserves and designing the development of fundamental principles of field geology.
Further prospects for the introduction of hydrodynamic development methods and their significant expansion due to the opening of the processes of replenishment of sedimentary basin deposits with deep hydrocarbons and the reformation of deposits at a late stage of development are shown.
crystalline basement, degassing of the Earth, formation and reformation of oil deposits, hydrocarbons, replenishment
- Ashirov K.B., Borgest T.M., Karev A.L. (2000). The reasons of repeated many times gas and oil restocking at the fields being exploited in the Samara region. Izvestiya Samarskogo nauchnogo tsentra RAN, 2(1), pp. 166-173. (In Russ.)
- Bochkarev V.A., Ostroukhov S.B., Sianisyan S.E. (2010). The concept of a two-stage formation of hydrocarbon deposits on the western side of the Caspian depression. Proc. All Russ. Sci. Conf.: Advances in Organic Geochemistry, Novosibirsk: INGG SB RAS, pp. 64-69. (In Russ.)
- Dyachuk I.A.( 2015). Reformation of oil fields and reservoirs. Georesursy = Georesources, 1(60), pp. 39-45.
- Earth degassing and the genesis of oil and gas fields: Coll. papers. (2011). Moscow: GEOS, 503 p. (In Russ.)
- Earth degassing: geodynamics, geofluids, oil, gas and their parageneses: Proc. All Russ. Conf. (2008). Moscow: GEOS, 622 p. (In Russ.)
- Earth degassing: geofluids, oil and gas, parageneses in the system of combustible minerals. Proc. Int. Conf. (2006). Moscow: GEOS, 320 p. (In Russ.)
- Gavrilov V.P. (2007). Oil and gas – renewable resources. Gubkin National University of Oil and Gas. (In Russ.)
- Goryunov E.Yu., Ignatov P.A., Kliment’eva D.N., Khalikov A.N. (2015). The show of present hydrocarbon inflow into oil and gas complexes in the Volga-Ural oil and gas province. Geologiya nefti i gaza = The geology of oil and gas, 5, pp. 62-69. (In Russ.)
- Kas’yanova N.A. (2010). Geofluidodynamic evidence of modern replenishment of reserves of oil and gas deposits. Geologiya, geografiya i global’naya energiya, 3(38), pp. 14-16. (In Russ.)
- Kazantsev Yu.V., Kazantseva T.T. (2007). The possibility of replenishing hydrocarbon reserves in old fields in the light of seismotectonic studies. Geologicheskii sbornik, 6, Ufa: IG UNTs RAN, pp. 74-76. (In Russ.)
- Khisamov R.S., Ibatullin R.R., Amerkhanov M.I., Slesareva S.S. (2012). Estimation of deep hydrocarbon possible inflow into the developed deposits of the Romashkino field, Tatarstan Republic, Russia (on the example of Minnibayevo area). Georesursy = Georesources, 47(5), pp. 48-51. (In Russ.)
- Khristoforova N.N., Khristoforov A.V., Muslimov R.Kh. (1999). Uncondensed zones in the crystalline basement. Georesursy= Georesources, 1(1), pp. 4-15. (In Russ.)
- Muslimov R.Kh. (2012). Oil recovery: past, present, future. Kazan: Fen Publ., 664 p. (In Russ.).
- Muslimov R.Kh., Izotov V.G., Sitdikova L.M. (1998). Crystalline basement of the Tatar Arch is a potential hydrocarbon generator of the Romashkinskoe field. Proc. Conf.: New Ideas in the Geology and Geochemistry of Oil and Gas, Moscow: Moscow State University, pp. 147-149. (In Russ.)
- Muslimov R.Kh., Kaveev I.Kh. (1988). Justification of the location, geological depth section and objectives of the 20009 well. Geological and technological features of the founding of the 20009 Novo-Elkhovskaya well. Abstracts of the Sci. and Tech. Conf., Almetyevsk, pp. 3-6.(In Russ.)
- Muslimov R.Kh., Khammadeev F.M., Ibatullin R.Kh., Kaveev I.Kh. (1980). Program for further study of the deep Earth’s interior of Tatarstan. In-depth studies of Precambrian east of the Russian platform. Coll. papers, Kazan: Tatknigoizdat, pp. 3-13. (In Russ.)
- Muslimov R.Kh., Lobov V.A., Khammadeev F.M. et al. (1976). The justification for the location and the main results of drilling a 20000 well. In-depth studies of the Archean basement of the east of the Russian platform in the 20000 Minnibaevskaya well. Kazan: Tatknigoizdat, pp. 3-14. (In Russ.)
- Muslimov R.Kh., Plotnikova I.N. (1998). Problems of oil and gas content of the crystalline basement and its role in the formation of oil deposits in the sedimentary cover. Proc. Conf.: New Ideas in the Geology and Geochemistry of Oil and Gas, Moscow: Moscow State University, pp. 150-151. (In Russ.)
- Plotnikova I.N. (2004). [Modern renewal process of hydrocarbon reserves: hypotheses and facts. Georesursy=Georesources, 1, pp. 40-41. (In Russ.)
- Plotnikova I.N., Akhmetov A.N., Delev A.N., Usmanov S.A., Sharipov B.R. (2011). Geoinformation approaches to study geodynamics of the Romashkino oil field. Izvestiya VUZov. Gornyy zhurnal, 7. pp. 63-67. (In Russ.)
- Plotnikova I.N., Salakhidinova G.T. (2017). Geochemical criteria for identification of unprocessed sections of oil deposits at a late stage of their development. Neft’ i gaz, 5, pp. 83-102. (In Russ.)
- Trofimov V.A. (2014). Deep regional seismic CDP studies of oil and gas areas. Moscow: GEOS, 202 p. (In Russ.)
- Yusupov B.M. (1982). A new concept of the problem of the origin of oil and natural combustible gas. Ufa. (In Russ.)
- Zakirov S.N., Indrupskii I.M., Zakirov E.S. et al. (2009). New principles and technologies of oil and gas fields development. Part 2. Moscow-Izhevsk: Institut komp’yuternykh issledovanii, 484 p. (In Russ.)
- Zapivalov N.P. (2012). Dynamics of life oilfield. Izvestiya Tomskogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta, 321(1), pp. 206-211. (In Russ.)
Renat Kh. Muslimov
Institute of Geology and Petroleum Technologies
Kazan (Volga region) Federal University
4/5 Kremlevskaya st., Kazan, 420008, Russian Federation
Muslimov R.Kh. (2019). Paleobasins – a new concept of modeling the history of geological development and oil and gas bearing of regions. Georesursy = Georesources, 21(4), pp. 55-62. DOI: https://doi.org/10.18599/grs.2019.4.55-62