• The Editorial Board of scientific and technical journal Georesursy (Georesources) accepts only original, previously unpublished articles.
• The Editorial Board accepts papers in Russian and English languages.
• This journal does not charge APCs or submission charges.
• Article submitted for publication should comply with the rules for formatting, developed by the Editorial Board.
• All submitted articles are checked for plagiarism.
• By presenting an article for publication, the author hereby agrees to place its full text on the Internet on the official websites of the journal Georesursy (Georesources) and other electronic resources, to transmit the text of article (including references, bibliographic information, etc.) to persons for who this information is mandatory.
• The authors within 5 working days receive notification of the received article. 8-16 weeks after registration of article the Editorial Board reports to the authors on the results of the review and the publication plan of this article. The Editorial Board is authorized to send the article for additional review.
• The Editorial Board reserves the right to reject an article. In case of rejection of the present article the Editorial Board gives the author a reasoned opinion.
• In case of a positive decision, the article is published in rotation. Manuscript prepared for publication will be sent to the author for coordination.
• Print copies of the journal containing the published article can be sended on request of the author.
• Royalty for the publication of article is not paid.
Authors retain their copyright without restrictions and agree with the transfer of the right to publish and distribute their published work (in print and electronic versions).
• Author's Pre-print: author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
• Author's Post-print: author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)
• Publisher's Version/PDF: author can archive publisher's version/PDF
Specified when registering the names and addresses will be used solely for technical purposes of a contact with the Author or reviewers (editors) when preparing the article for publication. Private data will not be shared with other individuals and organizations.
The Editorial office accepts only manuscripts corresponding the rules for formatting.
The manuscript is sent to the Editorial office by e-mail: email@example.com - to the executive secretary Daria Khristoforova.
Required accompanying documents to the manuscript:
• A cover letter from the authors with indication of a Corresponding Author (example of a cover letter
• If necessary, manuscript should be approved by Director and come with official referral from organization of article’s origin;
• Information about the authors: name and surname of the authors, academic degree, title, position, place of employment, postal address;
• Abstract of volume from 150 to 250 words (guidelines for preparing abstracts below);
Rules for formatting articles: Article is presented in the format of Microsoft Word, font - Times New Roman, size - 14, line spacing – single, formatting – by the width, margins - 20 mm. There are no restrictions on word count, number of figures or page numbers.
The material of the manuscript should be structured, clearly and logically stated:
• Materials and Methods
Tables and Graphic materials: Tables run in Word, Excel, not by figures. Originals of graphic files must be sent. Figures are provided in formats Excel, Origin, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDRAW etc. Resolution of figures and images in the format jpg, tif should be at least 300 dpi. Figures should be clear. The text on the chart must be easily readable. Each figure should be provided with a caption. The Editorial Board may request from the authors for corrections/ adjustments originals of illustrative material to an article in the case of poor quality of the material provided.
List of references: List of references nearby the article must be in alphabetical order, with the obligatory indication of bibliographic source data and must contain only references cited in the text. References to the source are placed in the article in parentheses in the form of: (Marochnik, Suchkov, 1984); (Egorova et al., 1986; Atlas of Rocks, 1965).
Example of references in the list:
Article: Dragunov A.A., Mukhamadiev R.S., Chernov S.V. (2017). Influence of Geodynamic Processes on Reservoir Properties of Geological Environment (on the Example of the Romashkino Field). Georesources, 19(4), pp. 319-322. DOI: https://doi.org/10.18599/grs.19.4.3
Book: Dragunov A.A. (2011). Oil and Gas Exploration Structural and Geological Investigations. Saarbrucken: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 190 p.
For any questions, please contact Daria Khristoforova, the executive secretary of the Editorial Board by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +7 843 239-05-30.
Recommendations for preparing the abstract
It must be kept in mind that for scientists and specialists abstracts (essays, author’s summaries) in the Russian-language edition are the basic, and, as a rule, the only (in a foreign language for foreign scientists) source of information about the article content and the results of researches stated in it. Foreign specialists estimate the publication by the abstract, define the interest to work of the Russian scientist, can use it in the publication and make a reference on it, start a discussion with the author, request the full text, etc. One of the ensured options of the abstract is the short repetition of article structure in it including introduction, the purposes and tasks, methods, results, conclusion (in obvious or implicit way).
Abstracts shall be:
- informative (not to contain the general words);
- substantial (to reflect the main contents of article and results of researches);
- structured (to follow logic of the description of results in article);
- "English-speaking" (to be written in accurate English language);
- compact (to be kept within volume from 150 to 250 words).
The abstract is the short summary of a bigger in volume work, having scientific character. The abstract to article is urged to carry out function of an independent source of information therefore has to be clear without appealing to the publication. The data containing in the title of article, shouldn't be repeated in the text of the abstract. It is necessary to avoid excess introduction phrases (for example, "the author of article considers... "). Historical information if they don't make the main contents of the document, the description of earlier published works and well-known provisions are not given in the abstract. Reductions and symbols, except common ones, are applied in exceptional cases or give their interpretation and definitions at the first use in the abstract. References should not be cited in the abstract.