ISSN 1608-5078 (Online)
Petro-elastic modeling deliverables for the Kharyaga Permian carbonate deposits
petro-elastic modeling, well logging, porosity, acoustic impedance, shear impedance, oil saturation, carbonate reservoirs
- Batzle M, Wang Z. (1992). Seismic properties of pore fluids. Geophysics, 57, pp. 1396-1408. https://doi.org/10.1190/1.1443207
- Development of a petro-elastic modeling technique for predicting the lithology and reservoir properties of carbonate deposits of the West Khosedayu deposit. (2018). Moscow: Gubkin Russian State University of oil and gas.
- Estimation of geological reserves of oil, dissolved gas and associated components of the Kharyaga oil field. (2017). Moscow: VNIIneft.
- Gardner G.H.F. (1974). Formation velocity and density – The diagnostic basics for stratigraphic traps. Geophysics, 39, pp. 770-780. https://doi.org/10.1190/1.1440465
- Petersilie V.I. (2003). Guidelines for calculating the geological reserves of oil and gas by the volumetric method. Moscow-Tver, 259 p.
- Sokolova T.F., Popravko A.A. (2012). Problems of modeling the elastic properties of rocks according to geophysical research of wells for seismic inversion. Collected papers UkrGRI, 4, pp. 139-157.
ZARUBEZHNEFT-Dobycha Kharyaga LLC
3 Paveletskaya square, build. 2, Moscow, 115054, Russian Federation
Gusev S.I. (2020). Petro-elastic modeling deliverables for the Kharyaga Permian carbonate deposits. Georesursy = Georesources, 22(3), pp. 62–68. DOI: https://doi.org/10.18599/grs.2020.3.62-68