ISSN 1608-5078 (Online)
Consideration of the processes of oil deposit reformation during long-term operation and deep feeding in modeling the development of oil fields
R.Kh. Muslimov, I.N. Plotnikova
The article is devoted to the study of replenishment of oil reserves in long-developed fields and contains a substantiation of the need for its monitoring and control. This will allow for a new approach to modeling the development and evaluation of residual reserves in the late stages of development of oil fields. In order to identify the conditions for the reformation of the deposits, special geochemical studies should be organized to localize the replenishment sites, as well as geological and commercial studies to determine the rate of oil accumulation in the trunks of highly watered wells. These works will allow selecting the most promising areas of the deposit to search for channels for deep degassing of hydrocarbons and recommending carrying out seismic studies with new innovative technologies for mapping channels and subsequent monitoring of degassing processes. The newly obtained results, combined with the information already available, will allow us to take a new approach to the development of an alternative geological and hydrodynamic model that will determine the rates of reservoir regeneration during development and the volumes of hydrocarbon reservoirs from the depths. It will also help to predict the role of reformation processes in the total oil production.
oil, degassing, replenishment of reserves, flow of hydrocarbons, reformation of deposits, Romashkino field, long-term development, geochemical studies, oil composition monitoring
- Dyachuk I.A. (2015). Reformation of oil fields and reservoirs. Georesursy = Georesources, 1(60), pp. 39-45. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.18599/grs.60.1.8 (In Russ.)
- D’yachuk I.A., Knyazeva E.V. (2016). Features of the late stage of development of oil fields and measures to increase the oil recovery of depleted reservoirs. Proc. Int. Scientific and Practical Conference. Kazan: Ikhlas, vol. 1, 300 p. (In Russ.)
- Gavrilov V.P. (2008). Possible mechanisms of natural resources renewability in oil and gas fields. Geologiya nefti i gaza = Oil and Gas Geology, 1, pp. 56-64. (In Russ.).
- Gavrilov V.P. Oil and gas – renewable resources (In Russ.)
- Gordadze G.N., Tikhomirov V.I. (2005). Geochemical characteristics of oils and DOM rocks in the central regions of the Volga-Ural (using HC-biomarkers). Geokhimiya = Geochemistry, 11, pp. 1208-1223. (In Russ.)
- Gordadze G.N., Tikhomirov V.I. (2007). On the oil sources in the northeast of Tatarstan. Neftekhimiya = Petroleum Chemistry, 47(6), pp. 422-431. (In Russ.)
- Goryunov E.Yu., Ignatov P.A., Kliment’eva D.N., Khalikov A.N. (2015). The show of present hydrocarbon inflow into oil and gas complexes in the Volga-Ural oil and gas province. Geologiya nefti i gaza = The geology of oil and gas, 5, pp. 62-69. (In Russ.)
- Gottikh R.P., Pisotskii B.I., Malinina S.S., Romanov Yu.A., Plotnikova I.N. (2004). Paragenesis of abnormal geophysical and geochemical fields and hydrocarbon accumulations in the Volga-Ural oil and gas province (on the example of the South Tatar arch). Geologiya nefti i gaza = The geology of oil and gas, pp. 20-27. (In Russ.)
- Gottikh R.P., Pisotskiy B.I., Plotnikova I.N. (2014). Reduced fluids in the crystalline basement and the sedimentary basin (on an example of Romashkino and Verkhne-Chonskoye oil fields). ARPN Journal of Earth Sciences, 3(1), pp. 25-41.
- Kas’yanova N.A. (2010). Geofluidodynamic evidence of modern replenishment of reserves of oil and gas deposits. Geologiya, geografiya i global’naya energiya = Geology, geography and global energy, 3(38), pp. 14-16. (In Russ.)
- Kayukova G.P., Plotnikova I.N., Kosachev I.P., Romanov G.V. (2013). Genetic link fluids oil and gas complexes Romashkinskoye fild with deep faults basement. Abstracts of Kazan workshop on abiotic hydrocarbons, Kazan: Kazan Federal University, pp. 22-23.
- Kayukova G.P., Romanov G.V., Lukyanova R.G et al. (2009). Organic geochemistry of the sedimentary strata and crystalline basement on the territory of Tatarstan. Moscow: GEOS, 487 p. (In Russ.)
- Kayukova G.P., Romanov G.V., Plotnikova I.N. (2012). Geochemical aspects of the study of the process of replenishment of oil deposits. Georesursy= Georesources, 47(5), pp. 37-40. (In Russ.)
- Khisamov R.S., Ibatullin R.R., Amerkhanov M.I., Slesareva S.S. (2012). Estimation of deep hydrocarbon possible inflow into the developed deposits of the Romashkino field, Tatarstan Republic, Russia (on the example of Minnibayevo area). Georesursy = Georesources, 47(5), pp. 48-51. (In Russ.)
- Muslimov R.KH., Galdin N.E., Gvozd’ S.M. et al. (1996). The crystalline basement of Tatarstan and the problems of its oil and gas potential. Kazan: Denta Publ. 487 p. (In Russ.)
- Muslimov R.H., Plotnikova I., Salakhidinova G. et. al. (2013). The proof of deep source of hydrocarbon on the Romashkino oil fields. Abstracts of Kazan workshop on abiotic hydrocarbons, Kazan: Kazan Federal University, pp. 36-37.
- Muslimov R.H., Plotnikova I.N. (2009). Investigation of the up-to-date process of the replenishment of hydrocarbon reserves. Journal of Geochemical Exploration, 101(1), p. 72.
- Muslimov R.Kh. (2014). Oil recovery: past, present, future. 2 Ed. Kazan: Fen Publ., 750 p. (In Russ.).
- Muslimov R.Kh., Glumov I.F., Plotnikova I.N. et. al. (2004). Oil and gas fields – a self-developed and permanently renewable objects. Geologiya nefti i gaza = Oil and Gas Geology, 10, pp. 43-49. (In Russ.)
- Muslimov R.Kh., Plotnikova I.N. (2012). Are the oil reserved renewed?. EKO, 1, pp. 29-34. (In Russ.)
- Ostroukhov S.B., Plotnikova I.N., Nosova F.F., Salakhidinova G.T., Pronin N.V. (2014). Peculiarities of the composition and structure of the oils of Pervomaisky and Romashkinskoye oil fields. Khimiya i tekhnologiya topliv i masel = Chemistry and technology of fuels and oils, 6, pp. 70-75. (In Russ.)
- Plotnikova I.N. (2004). Geological, geophysical and geochemical preconditions for oil and gas potential of the crystalline basement of Tatarstan. St.Petersburg: Nedra, 171 p. (In Russ.)
- Plotnikova I.N., Akhmetov A.N., Delev A.N., Usmanov S.A., Sharipov B.R. (2011). Geoinformation approaches to study geodynamics of the Romashkino oil field. Izvestiya VUZov. Gornyy zhurnal, 7. pp. 63-69. (In Russ.)
- Plotnikova I.N., Pronin N.V., Nosova F.F. (2013). On the source of oil generation in Pashiysky horizon of Romashkinskoye oil field. Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 1, pp. 33-35. (In Russ.)
- Plotnikova I.N., Salakhidinova G.T. (2017). Geochemical criteria for identification of unprocessed sections of oil deposits at a late stage of their development. Neft’ i gaz = Oil and gas, 5, pp. 83-102. (In Russ.)
- Salakhidinova G.T., F Nosova, I.Plotnikova, et. al. (2013). Comparative characteristics of organic matter of oils from the ‘anomalous’ and ‘traditional’ zones within the Minnibayevsky area of Romashkino field. Abstracts of Kazan workshop on abiotic hydrocarbons, Kazan: Kazan Federal Univer., pp. 43-44.
- Trofimov V.A. (2013). Comprehensive solution of the enhanced oil recovery issue of “old” fields – oil production directly from the oil-bearing channels. Georesursy = Georesources, 4(54), pp. 65-67. DOI http://dx.doi.org/10.18599/grs.54.4.10 (In Russ.)
- Trofimov V.A. (2014). Deep regional seismic CDP studies of oil and gas areas. Moscow: GEOS, 202 p. (In Russ.)
Muslimov R.Kh., Plotnikova I.N. (2018). Consideration of the processes of oil deposit reformation during long-term operation and deep feeding in modeling the development of oil fields. Georesursy = Georesources, 20(3), Part 1, pp. 186-192. DOI: https://doi.org/10.18599/grs.2018.3.186-192