ISSN 1608-5078 (Online)
Scientific Fields of the Journal Georesursy (Georesources)
The Journal publishes original research works on the prospecting, exploration and development of the mineral resource base of hydrocarbons and solid minerals. The journal discusses topical issues of subsoil use, state and development prospects of oil and gas and mining industries, including their technical and technological equipment.
Much attention is paid to the advanced research methods and their application in geology of oil fields, the study of reservoirs.
The journal publishes articles in the following areas:
• Geology of mineral deposits;
• Search, exploration and development of mineral deposits;
• Mineral resources and reserves;
• Geochemical studies;
• Geophysical surveys and geo-information technologies;
• Management of subsoil use;
• Mineralogy and lithology;
• Oil and gas potential and its development;
• Reserves difficult to recover, unconventional sources of hydrocarbons;
• Problems of geoecology;
• International experience and international cooperation;
• Discussion questions.
Perspective authors should not feel limited by the announced sections; we are ready to widen our scope if we receive original and topical content.