Key title: Georesursy
Parallel title: Georesources
• Journal Georesursy (Georesources) publishes original research articles, short communications, field process reports, discussion articles, symposia proceedings and review articles on the prospecting, exploration and development of the mineral resource base of hydrocarbons and solid minerals (Scientific Fields of the Journal).
• Georesursy (Online) ISSN 1608-5078, Georesursy (Print) ISSN 1608-5043
• The Journal has been published since 1999.
• Frequency. The Journal is published in print form with the periodicity of 4 issues per year (issuance schedule).
• Journal’s Indexing.The journal is included/indexed in:
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory;
Journal Georesursy (Georesources) has entered into an electronic licensing relationship with EBSCO Publishing
, the world's leading aggregator of full text journals, magazines and eBooks. The full text of the journal Georesursy/Georesources can be found in the EBSCOhost™ databases.
• Author fees. This journal does not charge APCs or submission charges.
• Submissions. The Editorial Board accepts papers in Russian and English languages.
• Distribution. The print version of the Journal is received by libraries, state authorities, educational and research institution, specialized research and industrial organizations. Part of circulation is distributed in the conferences, meetings, seminars, exhibitions. Nominal circulation of each issue of the journal: 1000 copies.
• Open Access Statement:
Georesursy (Georesources) is an open access journal, which means that all its content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, distribute, copy, print, search, or link to the full texts of the papers, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access. All the materials of the journal are available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0)
. The full-text electronic versions of the articles published in the Journal are freely available to the public on our website www.geors.ru
, Russian Scientific Electronic Library eLIBRARY.RU
, and Cyberleninka Library
. In order to get a hard copy of the journal, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Editorial Board
consists of the scientists and specialists of scientific, research and industrial organizations of the Republic of Tatarstan, Russian Federation and far abroad countries, working in the field of Earth Sciences.
- Ministry og Ecology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Tatatarstan;
- Lomonosov Moscow State University;
- Kazan Federal University;
- Tatar Geological Exploration Department PJSC Tatneft.
• Publisher: LLC Georesursy
• Founder: Khristoforova Daria