Aims & scope
Georesursy is a scientific information platform for exchanging knowledge and professional experience for all concerned with development and conservation of the Earth's interior in academia, industry and government. The Editorial Board of the journal Georesursy makes an aim to form the scientific information environment, prompt and reliable distribution of information about research carried out by scientists and industrial workers in the field of prospecting, exploration and development of the mineral resource base of hydrocarbons and solid minerals.
Topics include: geological and geochemical studies, origin and accumulation of mineral resources, management of subsoil use, field development and operation, geophysical surveys and geo-information technologies, mineralogy and lithology, problems of geoecology. Much attention is paid to the geology of oil fields, the study of reservoirs, oil and gas potential, reserves difficult to recover, unconventional resources of hydrocarbons, enhanced oil recovery methods.
The Editorial Board follows the integrated approach and comprehensive study of natural phenomena on micro and macro levels and hopes that the journal contributes for the advancement and integration of knowledge from different sections of Earth Sciences.
The Editorial Board makes every effort to promote international cooperation in order to improve the study of the Earth interior, to exchange views among researchers from different regions and countries. The printed version of the journal is published in Russian language in accordance with international standards and is distributed in the Russian Federation and CIS countries. The printed journal comes to libraries, government agencies, research and educational institutions, specialized in research and manufacturing organizations, part of the edition distributed at conferences, meetings, seminars, exhibitions.
From 2016 majority of the articles published in Russian language in the Journal "Georesursy" are translated into English. Full-text electronic versions of the translated articles are freely available to the public on Journal's website over the next few months since date of publication (delay is due to needed time for translation).
Basic principles of the editorial policy
- • Observation of Publishing Ethics. The legal basis for the Publishing Ethics consists of international standards: the provisions adopted by the 2nd World Conference on Research Integrity (Singapore, July 22-24, 2010); regulations developed by The Committee on Publication Ethics - COPE and standards of Chapter 70 "Copyright" of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
- • Provision of a high quality and reliability of published materials; soundness, originality, clarity, completeness publications; compliance of editorial independence and integrity.
- • Provision of a thorough independent review of all incoming manuscripts. Reviewing and editing of all manuscripts the Editorial Board executes in accordance with the Review Procedure. A double-blind peer review method is mandatory for processing of all scientific manuscripts submitted to the Editorial Stuff.
- • Plagiarism detection. "Georesursy" use native russian-language plagiarism detection software Antiplagiat to screen the submissions. If plagiarism is identified, the COPE guidelines on plagiarism will be followed.
- • "Georesursy" is an open access journal. All the materials of the journal are available under Creative Commons “Attribution” 4.0 license (CC BY 4.0).
- • Authors pay a one-time Article Processing Charge (APC) to cover the costs of management, professional production of articles in PDF and other formats, and dissemination of published papers in various venues, in addition to other publishing functions. More about the publication charges...
Legal foundation of editorial policy
Right of authorship belongs to authors of articles. Georesursy LLC as publisher has non-exclusive license for using of materials of journal Georesursy (Georesources). Full or partial republication of materials in educational or research purpose is permitted only with reference to publisher’s imprint of journal with obligatory indication of copyright holder and names of articles authors.